Tuesday, November 26, 2013

thankful tuesday


Happy Thanksgiving week! I'm back with three simple things of thanks...beautiful moments among the ordinary, every Tuesday from me to you. As you are looking forward to a day full of family, food, and maybe some retail shopping, what are YOU thankful for?

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving." -W.T. Purkiser

one: a bonus day with my little bit. She was up sick last night, so I stayed home with her today, and I'm loving all the extra squeezes I get to get in when I should be at work. (Plus, she's feeling better-double thanks!)


two: Furry rain boots on a cold and rainy day. Thank you Costco.

three: moments of peace and a fur blanket.


Want to play along? Add your 3 things in the comment section below, or link your blog up below!