Monday, June 1, 2015

sweet summertime

While I know it's not officially summer yet, the temps are in the 80s and 90s so it counts for me. 

I've been wanting to make a "summer bucket list" but let's be honest my littlest is still not sleeping through the night (and neither am I) so we are practically living at the pool. 



Nora does a lot of snoozing while Lucy does a lot of fearless pool-jumping. 

We've also gotten spoiled enough to spend a lot of time with Lucy's Goldsboro cousins. 


#wherestony

Lucy is so in love with swimming at the pool that she wakes up every morning or every nap saying "I had a good nap, let's go to the POOL". 

We've had to improvise with a back deck pool (thanks Glamma) until the pool opens full time next week!


Happy almost summer to you! Do you have a summer bucket list?