Saturday, September 12, 2015

Nora: 5 months


Sweet Nora. You are now 5 months old! Sometimes the days fly by and sometimes in the middle of a screaming night I wonder when you are going to big like your sister and we are all going to sleep. But I promise not to wish the days away.

When you are happy you are squealing with delight so loud that it can be heard throughout the whole house! And when you are mad....lookout world.

I can't wait to see where this passionate side of you takes you one day! (Maybe you'll be an actress or a politician.)

When I pick you up, you lay your head down on my shoulder as if to give me a hug and I just melt. And when you cry you say mamamamama, I suppose because you know i can fix it! You adore your big sister. She makes you laugh and smile no matter what sort of mood you are in-and mom and dad use that to our advantage!!


You have started solid foods for the first time and it's fun to see what you like/don't like compared to your sister! The jury is still out on a few veggies because of your sensitive little tummy, but I'll find a way to get you to eat them one day!

Gagworthy:
Green Beans

Like:
Peaches
Pears
Applesauce
Peas

Happy 5 months sweet Nora Jo!